Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting By

Tball practice last Monday, she did better
I love this picture lol
She was not very happy about waiting


Sleepyhead, wouldn't it be nice if we all slept this good?



How cute is this shot??? She made him laugh by her laughing.


Tyler's "One day I'll make it big..." shot...terrible session but priceless shot even if it's not perfect techinically speaking.

Life has been a little crazy, but not necessarily bad. It has had it's up and downs, way up and way down. Madison is doing a little better I think, we have had a few days where she was suprisingly calm, but then she would be more herself the next and in trouble all day. When she has the calmer days I make sure to praise her a ton. We have been working on feeding her healthier, little to no junk, artificial stuff, ect. We have days we cheat though and it seems to make no difference either way. But I am sure that is because we don't stick to it strictly like we should. After I see the pediatrician the 14th I will be deciding if it's worth paying $80 for a food list, see what she says. There was only one time that it was really obvious that what she had could have had a direct effect on her behavior and that was the infamous Old Navy meltdown. We had done good all week and had a fairly decent week with her, until that day she had an orange fanta drink and it was a few hours later that the meltdown happened. But sometimes she is terrible when her diets been great that day and other days, like today, she had a donut and kolache for breakfast at lunch time bc we slept late, and was pretty calm all day. Who knows? She has been grounded for that day up until today. She told me she would never do that again, and I am sure she means it until emotions take over. I don't mean to complain about her all the time, I feel like I do. She is still her funny, crazy self. Since she is getting older she doesn't say as funny of things as she used to out of just no knowing any difference, but says stuff on purpose to make us laugh. I love it when she says toddlerish things, I will miss that. Today there was a movie on, the woman was standing in her house that was being built, it was just the frame up, and she kissed her fiance's friend and he rejected her and she got upset. Madison asked why and I told her because she was embarrased and she said "Why? Because her house is broken?" LOL :) I told her daddy's kolaches had yucky jalapenos in them..."And he likes them yucky like that???" She did quite a bit better at her last tball practice, I will add a few of those shots. She only likes it when she is getting to bat though. It's way too boring for her waiting her turn or being in the outfield but I think most of the girls feel that way. She is so cute in this one picture of her running to first base. She says she doesn't want to play tball anymore but we are making her finish what she started, it was her choice, she just didn't know what she was getting into so I do feel bad, but it wouldn't be a very good lesson to teach her if I let her quit. It's only two months anyway. She has been getting over a cold this past few days.

Tyler is sick. He has an eye infection which was probably caused by Madison coughing in his face. I read you can get it by someone sneezing or coughing in your face and she has been doing that a lot, but it could have been numerous things. She doesn't mean to so much as she is in his face and it comes on fast before she gets her hand to her face. His eyes are goopy and red and he has green diarhea and is fussy. But the weird thing is for a lot of tonight he was sickly and wanted to be held but he was so sweet! He talked and smiled this sickly looking smile and just wanted constant attention and affection. For a while he whined this sad little uncomfortable cry, not a scream. And when he did fall asleep, he even cried quitely in his sleep, how sad is that??? Breastmilk works great for eye infections so I am treating him with that. Weird, huh?

I put his adorable pajamas on last night and he was so stinkin cute I had to take pics this morning. Finally, Madison is making him laugh more than cry. He stares at her in the car and just smiles so big even if she isn't looking at him and he laughs when she laughs. It makes her feel really good to be able to make him smile and laugh. I got some good giggles rubbing my nose in his armpits and ribs, baby giggles are so sweet they make me tear up.

I am kinda busy, I have 7 shoots scheduled in just the next two weeks! Moms are wanting easter pictures done, and I SO can't wait to do the kids, they are matching and are going to look too adorable. Hope all is well with everyone!!! And hey, I made some changes to my site, check it out... www.brandilacey.com

No comments: