Friday, January 9, 2009

Tyler's Shoot

Tyler is now 10 days old! He is doing great. I can't say enough how precious he is, so so sweet, so cuddly and just the sweetest boy ever. He smiles a lot, even when he is awake now but I don't know that it's on purpose yet, but it is the cutest thing. When he is awake and not hungry, which isn't just a whole lot still, he is so curious, just sitting and looking around being the most perfect baby. It has been pretty easy so far, he sleeps and eats good, although he doesn't always sleep at night when I would like to. But we have only had 2 nights where he wouldn't let me sleep much but only because he wanted to nurse a lot. He doesn't have a lot of fussy time at all and even when he does, it's pretty mild and easy to handle compared to what Madison was, although that could still change in the next few weeks since crying is supposed to increase at 2-3 weeks old (it certainly did with Madison). We are all 3 so crazy about him. Madison has not been too bad, I thought she would be way more rough with him, and she is a little, just not near as bad as I thought she would be. She gets things I ask her and helps with him in ways like that and is really happy to do it. She has been pretty good because her Mamaw was here to pay her special attention. We will see how the time goes now that she is going back home. We have really appreciated how much she has helped out with the housework and everything else. I will miss not having to do dishes :) But it's time for me to get back to taking care of the house and get down some sort of routine and figure out how I am going to do with two kids. I am sure I will be doing a lot of pictures over the next few weeks. Here are some from his first shoot by himself, and a few with Madison. I will have to get some better ones of the two of them later.


















































































































































































































There are so many that are so much alike, but slightly different and I just can't bring myself to delete them! It was hard to choose just some of my favs to post here, if you are on my phanfare you can see all 60 of them lol :)




















































































No comments: