Saturday, January 3, 2009

I caught one! :)

I've been trying to catch Tyler smiling. They are quick, but OH SO CUTE!



He is doing really good. He sleeps and eats great all day till around 11-12ish, when we go to bed, he has a fussy 1-3 hours every night where he doesn't seem to know what he wants, tries everything for just a minute and cries again. It all ends and he goes to sleep for the rest of the night, just waking to nurse once near early morning and is out again till 9-10ish, nurses again and sleeps till after noon. That will probably be ending soon enough and he will start crying more and staying awake more, but for now he is such a dream. He is so sweet, cuddly and I am just so in love with him. Madison is becoming a little more of a handful with him, since she doesn't want to listen to stop or leave him alone. I feel bad yelling at her or punishing her when she won't mind about something to do with him, because I know it's a lot for her to adjust to, and I have a hard time knowing when we should give her a break or let her know she has to mind or else. I don't want her to resent him or feel we love him more so I'm trying to make her feel special and big which is hard when she won't mind. Tonight she got in trouble and she said "I'm sorry the baby cries all the time, but he just doesn't like me." It made me sad she said that, but I don't think she really thinks it so much as she is just a drama queen lol. But I made sure to tell her different and told her I think he really wanted a night night hug and kiss from her and that made her happy. I think she is smart with words and knows how to work people sometimes lol :) She is crazy about him, you would never know there was a time she was devestated about him being a boy! She is going to be a great big sister, it's just hard for her getting used to the rules and not being able to play with him yet. She isn't being nearly as rough as I thought she would be though, thank goodness, she really is learning to be gentle. That's all for now!





















No comments: