Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daffodils

So there is this daffodil garden in East Texas that is over 800 acres of beautiful fields, flowers, trees, creeks, ect. that you drive through and can stop here and there in designated spots. It's a perfect photography spot! My friend Dodie and I went today with Tyler and her daughter, Skye. I liked it so much, I am going to go back to take Madison to do her pictures if the flowers do not die before I get the chance, they are not open too long. Pics of Skye to come soon, she was much more cooperative than Tyler, today wasn't a great picture day for him because he did not feel his best.

The shots with me in them, Dodie took...gotta give her credit because I lOVE them and it was so nice to have some help taking my pics for a change. And some I took of Tyler...




26 Weeks!




1 comment:

The Oxford Family said...

They turned out so pretty!