Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Camera Haters

AKA "My kids"
I don't know if or when I will ever get some really good shots of them. Especially together, Tyler has made it very clear that he is 110% against being in photos with his sister. Not that he doesn't love her, he is crazy about her. But not when the camera is involved. And Madison is pretty much only okay with pictures when it's on her terms and it has to be quick and she usually wants to act like a goofball. I will have to come up with some super awesome bribe for her to give me a good shoot, some wall worthy pictures. There is no bribing Tyler, he just won't do it. Anything I get of him is him wondering around, him looking at the camera is pure accident and if he had been aware I was waiting with the camera, he would never have looked that way. Bribes will come in more handy with him around age 2. For now, I will take what I can get...

Will you please get that thing out of my face?
This is what happens any time I tell Madison to get near him for a shot...I would settle for ANYTHING half decent of them in the same frame as long as one of them wasn't crying or complaining! He was happy as could be until she touched him and he saw the camera. Maybe I need to be sneakier.


Who is the handsome fella? He sure is growing into a little dude!
(The accidental shot, he didn't mean to look at the camera lol, I tricked him with peek a boo)

No comments: