Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Same old, same old

Tyler likes his toys more now and is getting bored more easily, I am having to keep him entertained.



Not much new with us. John is still gone, he is in South Korea until the end of June. Madison's birthday party was fun. Tball is almost over and Madison still doesn't care for it. Tyler isn't doing anything new in the past few weeks, besides getting more personality and teething. Teething is pretty hard on him right now, and he is fussy quite a bit more than usual and because of it I am having a really hard time getting him to sleep most times. We don't have renters for our house anymore, it didn't work out, so I am not sure when we are moving. When John gets home we will get everything ready and figured out. We still have to do some repairs to the house and get the whole house painted inside. Tyler's dr.appt is until June, but I measured and weighed him the other day and he was 20 lbs and 27 inches. Madison is doing so much better with her herbal supplements, there is a definetely a difference when she doesn't take them. She hasn't been driving me crazy like normal, she was been pretty good for the most part, she has her moments like every kid. I guess that is all I have for now...I know, I know...no novel this time. ;)

No comments: