Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 5 Months Tyler!

It's hard to believe it's only been 5 months since he arrived, I can hardly remember what life was like without him. So what has Tyler been up to, you ask? I would be happy to show you...

Rolling over, both from his back to stomach and stomach to back as he is seen in the middle of doing here...

Playing with his feet...Eating his feet...


Eating his hands...sometimes at the same time as his feet...
Getting stronger...
Sitting up taller...
Trying to get in shape to look good for the ladies...he just can't lose that baby fat...
And teething, notice the drool rash around his mouth
Looking adorable...
Laughing and babbling a lot...
Getting even more handsome...
And being goofy with his tongue out a lot...

And so that's the life of an average 5 month old. Look at those healthy thighs! I have a mini giant here. He is not even 5 months old yet and had just about outgrown all his 3-6 month clothes. Maybe we should have named him Little John after all. He is just so cute and sweet, I can't kiss and hug him enough. He is a great baby. He has had a rough week this past week though, he is very close to getting some teeth it seems. He wants to bite me and everything else and cries quite a bit for long periods lately and has trouble going and staying alseep but Hylands teething tablets seem to be the only thing that help. Hopefully they will have come through before I post again...I can only hope. Poor baby. (Poor me). :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Brandi -

He is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how fast the time flies by! He is looking so much like Madison!!!

Gina