Monday, May 4, 2009

Madison's Birthday

So John may be gone for a while the weeks surrounding Madison's birthday, and he doesn't want to miss her party so we may have it early, 3 weeks early...this saturday. I will know for sure tomorrow. Here is what her invite looks like, without the personal info since this is a public site. And then we will have a slumber party for her actual birthday, just me, poor Tyler, and a whole bunch of crazy girls...yep, I've lost it. So you people know who you are, if I havn't invited you, you are invited, to the party that is :). It's just going to be a small thing in Lindale, so I am not officially inviting everyone up here around dallas to come bc I don't expect you to make the drive, but of course you are more than welcome.
In other news, John started his new job last Monday, so far so good. He will be traveling quite a bit, and South Korea is one of his first big trips coming soon....EEK! Yep, I said Korea. I know, SO FAR!!! He is in Louisiana this week training. We have renters for our house and hope to move July 1st is everything works out but for some reason I am expecting everything to fall through because it just seems to good to be true. I would love for Madison to start school in Lindale instead of Terrell and being in east texas some of the summer while John is gone all the time would be really nice so the kids can all play together a lot. We are going to rent a while until we pay off some things and then plan to buy or even better, build after we find some land. Everything is going great right now, kids are good, we are good, life is good.

No comments: