Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Downtown Austin Shoot

What a great guy, this 15 (yes, you read that right, only 15!) year old guy was a dream to photograph. His mom did not have to beg or bribe him to be there, he didn't complain once, his smile wasn't fake, he didn't require any posing, he was a natural and seemed to be as sweet as his mom. Now how do I get my grown husband to be that easy? It seems the gene that makes men despise having their picture taken was left out of this guy. I am so grateful to him for being such a good sport and can't wait to do their whole family shoot next month. We shot downtown Austin, which I absolutely LOVE and hope to do more shoots there. I could keep posting all the images but I guess I will stop there, it's always so hard to narrow it down!




No comments: