Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My 100th Post!

And Ethan's First bath! (Aside from the herbal bath we took together after his birth) His cord stump fell off yesterday. He is still doing great. I am hesitant to say how calm and sweet he is because I know the first two weeks they usually are...but wow, he sure is mellow. He didn't even cry during his bath or while getting dressed. I couldn't ask for an easier baby, and he is so stinkin cute and gets more so every day. He has the best smile, I can't wait to see the real ones.

Maybe it's the hormones, but I can't get over how adorable his face is, I am so in love with it...I could stare at it for hours.

Before bundling up...
To show you his cool onesie...

Meeting Paw Paw
And Great-Grandma... look at Ethan's adorable profile :)

1 comment:

The Oxford Family said...

I don't think it's hormones just a momma's love! He is a doll!