Friday, July 9, 2010

10 days old!

Wow, already??? I had to check the date, I almost didn't believe it. Ethan is peeling pretty bad on his arms and legs so I was putting off doing his pictures, not to mention I don't have much time or energy here by myself (John went to Canada a few days ago). But I needed to get some done before he gets too old for me to do whatever I want with him while he is asleep but I may have already missed my window, he only let me do these few pics today before he got sick and tired of being woken up and said no more. I will try again later. He started being more alert yesterday evening and today. He is still good and mellow though but is a bit more vocal today. Being by myself with the kids is challenging but not as bad as I thought it would be because Tyler is dealing with it so much better than I could have possibly imagined. I am pretty exhausted and still look like crap, don't feel like I have recovered still because I am doing too much. The hardest part is getting any housework done. I tried to get a pic of all 3 of the kids but that didn't happen. Don't know if it ever will!

I got this baby hat from Erin, you can see more of her stuff here:HERE. Ethan looks super cute in it, check her out!



1 comment:

Crochet Medley said...

SO SO Cute! He's precious :) Thanks for using the hat, looks great :)