Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Backyard Fun

He is nearly as big a she is lol!
He looks a little happy but he is really screaming "LET ME GO!!!"
Unsuspecting Tyler lol...I love this picture, with Madison's "I'm gonna getcha hand"

She wanted to copy Taylor Swift :)




And my fav...

Trying to mainly get some pics of Madison done before the baby comes since I haven't had a good shoot with her in far too long. I still can't get a good one of the two of them, there is no way I will get a good one of all 3 of them! I am going to have to hire me a photographer!

I am trying to updated phanfare every time I do my blog, I only put my select few favs on the blog, but put all the pics on phanfare. We went to the sray ground the other day, got some pics from there and also uploaded all from the kids playing outside yesterday eating some watermelon. Hopefully I will get a few more shoots with Madison and at least one maternity shoot done this week but even the thought of doing my own pics sounds...eh, maybe I will, maybe I won't. It's so much work! I have been really bad about taking any belly pics this pregnancy though and I am almost done! Only 2.5 weeks or so left so I need to get on the ball.

No comments: