Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mini-Update



The Gangs All Here"THROW 'EM IN A PAN" Tyler loves pat-a-cake
My handsome little guy
Lauren
James
Shanna
Cj
My Madison
Everything is going well. The kids are all loving their activities. They all love school, and Madison is the only one that gives me a hard time about getting up. And when she is grumpy, she ruins everyone's mood. You know how some people's moods are more contagious than others, hers is one of the worst. I am sick but getting better, it stinks being sick with so much today. Too bad there are not substitute moms you can call in. It wouldn't work anyway, I swear Tyler could smell me in my bedroom hiding under the covers.

Lindsey and I took the girls, Lauren, Madison, Leighanna and Brooke to see Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler last week and they LOVED it. Madison gets so star struck. Lauren said it was the best night of her life :) She did put on a pretty good show.

Madison had to have her arm checked because she was having a lot more pain but they said everything looks okay. She cried so bad when they redid her cast and freaked out a little about seeing the pin in her arm. She is very scared now about them taking the pin out. I feel so bad for her. She should get it off in 2-3 weeks. We go Monday for another checkup.

I guess that's it for now. By the way, if anyone loves doing laundry please come to my house between the hours of 1 and 4 today. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

The Oxford Family said...

Look at your cute little :) family!