Saturday, April 11, 2009

Miscellaneous Unimportance- Just lots of pics.

Dancing on base because apparently there was nothing better to do.She had to pee lol

Madison is liking tball better now, she likes the games, hates practice, well really she only likes batting but she tolerates the rest.



I don't know what's up with his tongue, he started doing this yesterday and apparently really likes to do it lol...


It's usually out to his right side , makes him look pretty funny
Looks like he is doing it on purpose here...

Check out my cool guy
Playing at the park
Will I ever catch them smiling at the same time with both eyes open? Who knows...
Don't they both look so sweet :)




This wasn't a pose lol, but a real look. I was forcing her to help me set up my lights and this is what she thought about it.
And this is what he is doing right now trying to roll over, just gets on his side and burries his face in the floor and gets mad. He will have it figured out very soon. He loves his new floor gym, as long as he is on his back, he still HATES his stomach.
Everybody here is sick, ranging from me with a very minor cough to Madison with a bit of a runny nose and cough, to Tyler and John with really bad coughs and Tyler being very congested. I didn't get much sleep at all last night between both boys coughing and trying to sleep upright so Tyler could breathe easier and him waking up every time John coughed and in between bc he was coughing. It was a rough night. Then Tyler woke up at 7 and refused to go back to sleep until 8:30 but I was already up and doing stuff so no going back to bed for me. Now Madison is up and telling me she wants eggs. That kid...she wants to eat the second she gets up, and not a second later. "Breakfast" is the first word out of her mouth 99% of the time. I guess that is because she is growing like weed. She is as big and bigger than some of all 6 and 7 year olds we have met.

I guess everyone knows by now that John got a new job, and he will be traveling a lot more. We are trying to move back to East Texas this summer probably after we get the house rented, or should I say if we ever do. We are considering buying a few acres and building, I am considering Lake Tyler, John doesn't care as long as he has a little land.

We are going to Cleburne to see John's family for Easter. I have been so busy with shoots I have not been able to take my own kids easter pictures, and every day I didn't have a shoot, was cold and/or rainy. So maybe this weekend or later this next week. Oh well if they are late. Take care, I hope everyone has a great Easter!

No comments: