Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Little Lady

So Madison and I went out to play in puddles after the rain, and it was actually a fun shoot for us both. She loved that I was encouraging her to jump in the puddles :) Doesn't she look SO stinkin' cute!

This one is my favorite...





Such a little poser
See ya!

Waving at the car driving by lol
And just a little update...I took Madison to the holistic pediatrician to talk about ADHD, and she said that she does think Madison may have it, just based on how she was acting her office - she was just being her normal self, not even particularly bad. First she told me two herbal treatments to try. One is called Calm Child - it's an herbal blend that just helps them focus better and decrease hyperactivity. The other is an omega 3 blend, she said kids need more DHA than most get and it greatly improves behavior. She listed some foods you get it from like fish and nuts, and Madison doesn't eat any of them. She said she has seen a lot of success with them. If it doesn't appear to help any then she will have us get her formally evaluated.

Tyler is really becoming so much more adorable, if that's possible. He smiles and laughs more lately,babbles, blows bubbles and even found his feet this weekend. I was so excited when I saw him holding his foot for the first time and John said he had already seen it today but didn't know it was anything new. I know, moms gets excited about dumb things. He is really teething, I thought he has been the last few weeks, but today he really started showing it for sure. He is gnawing on anything that gets near his mouth, attacks and bites my fingers and fusses while he does it, but doesn't want to nurse. Madison never gave me a hard time teething, but it looks like he might, and he is starting two and a half months earlier than she did. He is loving Madison more, he loves staring at her, just watching intently, kind of admiringly, and then smiling when she looks back at him such a sweet little smile. Sometimes he won't nurse because he won't stop staring at her. Well that's it for now, maybe my shortest blog ever haha :)

No comments: