Monday, December 29, 2008

Today is the day...

The due date that is. No sign of baby Tyler yet. Christmas came and went smoothly. I am glad he waited for me to get through the christmas chaos, but now I am more than ready, pretty anxious and super excited. We had a great christmas, spent some time with John's family and mine and stayed home christmas day. Madison got plenty, of course...every single thing she asked for except for the swimming doll that cost $45- bc I refuse to spend that much for a bath toy! Her gift I was most excited about was her V-motion- a toddler video game kinda like a Wii in the sense that you use your body with the controller in hand to physically do what you want your character to do, but for toddlers. I thought it would be great to get her up and active but she can actually play just as easy sitting down only moving her arms, that kinda defeated my whole purpose! And the graphics on it are just terrible, but I guess that is why it was only $60. She likes it just okay, but prefers daddys xbox. Her favorite gifts were her crawling pinky pie pony from grandma, that's nearly all she asked for all year, and talking princess kitchen from santa.

Not too many christmas morning pics bc I left my camera at grandma's the night before and our cheap little one is messed up but John got a few.

In her new outfit from Grandma Carol and Papa John.



At Grandma Joyce's Christmas Eve, being a star :)




Anyway, I will update when Tyler is born, hopefully within the next 1-3 days! Madison was 3 days late, so he just might be too but I can tell my body is getting ready, so any time now!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I am sooo excited! I had forgotten about your blog. I absolutely love it!

I was reading cafemom and I am sooo excited for you, John and Madison (and Tyler, of course).

Is your mom gonna come stay with you? Is John off? Details!