Tuesday, August 21, 2012

July

July was hot, and long and sucky on many levels. John was gone most of it. Don't have many pics, as I don't always drag my big heavy camera along to the parks and playdates and such. But I do need to do it more often.

One of the times I did, was this one. I met with a friend at the capitol grounds and had a picnic. Our kids played and the boys had sword fights with sticks. I love boys! So easily entertained. But the humidity kept fogging up my lens! So all my pics are soft. 


                                           Made pirate hats to go along with our pirate book that day.
Tyler said he wanted Spiderman hair. I didn't know what that meant. At the salon to get his hair cut, he told John it was the red hair gel. Okay. So he put it on him at home. He hated it and messed it up immediatly by rubbing his head on my bedroom carpet. NOT COOL, TYLER!


 But Ethan loved his red hair!
They like to hide in John's nightstand. So funny. They will giggle and I will act like I can't find them. Then they pop the door open and crack up.




And I think that is is for July, seriously, that's it! I know, after June, you were probably expecting another 5 pages. :)


No comments: