Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sum, Sum, Summa Time

You know how when you are trying to take your kids pictures and your feet are getting attacked by fire ants, how you just shoot without looking through the viewfinder or checking settings, without even knowing if the flash is firring bc your doing the ants in your pants dance? All because you know those giggles will only last a few mere seconds before being replaced by screams? Well that's what I did. I got into position, took a few shots until I realized my feet were burning. But I didn't want to miss these moments, I knew the initial excitement of the bucket of water wouldn't last long. So I kept shooting while fighting off the angry ants, not knowing my flash batteries were dead and my pictures were way underexposed which led to slightly out of focus which led to fixing them in lightroom which led to grainyness. But here they are, not perfect, but still adorable. And while I sit here with my feet covered in Benadryl Anti-Itch cream, I think it was worth it.


Don't ask me why I can't delete pictures when I have several of similiar ones. Because I don't have an answer for you, other than you just can never have too much cuteness.




















































No comments: