Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday

A good, but busy day...


As Madison "climbs the ladder" she gets to $1 for being respectful, obedient and responsible. she doesn't get every check every day. Right now she is working to reach the top by her birthday to go to seaworld. For bad behavior she gets a mark on the fridge. Each 5 marks get a spanking and no check mark for the day so she can either fill this page up quickly or it could take months lol. I am doing this instead of weekly allowance, she just now earns her allowance by reaching the word "reward".

Here she is nursing her baby while working lol

All of the vocabulary she has learned in the Horses Unit


Our timeline showing where in history people we study lived

list of more specific things for her to do

her show off wall

making family rules


happily doing her math

1 comment:

Savories of life said...

I to teach and homeschool. Actually i homeschool with my mother. I see you sue math u See too. I invite you to follow my blog.