Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tyler's First Carnival

He had an absolute blast, he loved the rides and getting prizes. He probably would have stayed on the train all night if I could afford it! I am so glad my friends Rachel and Nicole went with me plus helped take some pics, it's rare that I get to be in them. He got cotton candy which he called ice cream and a corn dog so he was happy bc "dogs" are his favorite food. We had a pretty good time. The funniest part though was Ethan in the car, doing everything he could to turn over so Nicole couldn't put him in his seat. Oh my gosh how he hates being put in there. Don't tell Madison, she would be SO jealous! (she is in east tx for the week!)





can you tell he was happy??? he was saying "GO COW!" Both horses and cows are cows lol. And he also says "GET IT COW!" for giddy up lol and sometimes "WHOOOOOWEEEEEEE!" like we were really going somewhere fast









No comments: