Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

We went to East Tx for halloween since John wasn't home. :( We missed him very much.

Tyler was filthy and exhausted. His first time to trick or treat he didn't know what to think and was very confused by us knoking on someones door, thm handing him candy and us walking away. The 2nd time he was terrified. The 3rd time he took the candy then tried to go in there house. The 4th time, he was a pro. He held his bag, held out his hand and grinned and giggled and took off.

This was the extent of ethans costume lol, skeleton pajamas. babies hate costumes and it wasn't worth the hassle, i had my hands full enough with the other two.

Tyler WOULD NOT look at me, this is the best pic I got. He was a member of the lighting mcqueen pit crew bc this is as close as this boy would get to a costume and he even gave me hell about the shirt, I guess he doesn't like the texture. he screamed and tried to rip it off both times I put it on him but eventually got over it
Airel, Madison is always beautiful on halloween


No comments: