Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Mr and Mrs :)

So my sister got married at Chapel Dulcinea, a GORGEOUS location in Austin. I am so jealous that I did not get to get married there! I loved it so much. It was a very short and sweet ceremony followed by a super quick reception because the the bride and groom were late to their own wedding hahaha, they got caught in some bad traffic. I wish we could have staye hours and done tons more pics but everything was rushed, I think we did it all in less than 45 minutes from the time she was ready.

Okay, so blogger uploads these backwards and its way too much of a pain to put them in the right order so start at the bottom and go up lol. There are 80 pics, I will add the rest to phanfare when I get them paid haha. By the way, I am no wedding photographer by far, but with a location like this, anyone could get some good pics...well anyone except my mom that is hahaha ;) I should also add that I had the wedding cake sitting in my back seat and Tyler got into it and had some bites while we were all loading up lol. That was pretty funny. Blogger is being way too slow for me to add any reception pics!



The Happy Family with the shirtless boy, because he got orange soda all over him right before lol










The flower girls






No comments: