Monday, February 23, 2009

My Little Monkey's

It's been 8 weeks this Wednesday since we brought Tyler home, I can't believe it! He is doine great, smiling, coo'ing and being such a sweetheart most of the time. It's weird and funny that his happiest time is when I change his diaper- I can almost always count on that to be when he smiles and coo's at me. I tell people if they want to see him happy, change his diaper. Isn't that the opposite of most babies lol? He is starting to grow out of his 0-3 month clothes and they just started to fit!

Madison is being a handful to say the least. She has such an attitude, does whatever she wants, loves to test us...oh my goodness she is driving me crazy. She pushes and pushes all day. She isn't too bad with Tyler, still the same really. The only bad thing with him is she doesn't want to stop hugging and kissing him, which I can't blame her, but she just won't stay out of his face sometimes and it's really frustrating. I guess the testing is normal. Other than that she is doing great. She is learning to spell and write her letters better.



1st one is my fav...his eyes are getting so pretty.
He was looking up at John smiling here...so sweet!







Madison wasn't in the mood for pics, but I got one and that's all that matters when it's as good as this. She is so beautiful!






No comments: